After spending various wonderful years at our Perth head office in Kewdale, we have officially relocated to Forrestfield in order to accommodate our recent growth at Eco Pallets.
Our new space is located within Warners Transport, a world-class transport and trucking company with 30 years of experience under its belt. This strategic placement will not only allow us to hold more stock than before. But we are now able to offer a fully-integrated “port to door” service for all of our clients.
Onward And Upward For Eco Pallets
Here is everything you need to know about our Eco Pallets Perth, WA headquarters:
- Our new address is 15 Ashby Close, Forrestfield, WA 6058
- Our office hours are between 8 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Our pickup hours are between 7 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Both our phone number and fax number will remain the same.
- There are specific entrance and exit points for light and heavy vehicles, so please make sure to consult the map before you arrive:
We are very much looking forward to serving you from our new and improved Forrestfield location in Perth, WA and providing a customer experience like no other!
If you have any questions about the move, please contact Evan Retallack at 08 9353 3113.
Growing Alongside The Market
In a world that increasingly values sustainable choices and eco-friendly solutions, plastic pallets are gaining a lot of ground within the market. Not only do traditional stringer and wood pallets offer inconsistent quality. But single-use items in general from plastic bags to plastic straws are quickly falling out of favour among businesses and individuals alike.
Enter plastic pallets. Current figures predict that the global plastic pallet market will experience a compound annual growth rate of 8%, compared to an overall market CAGR of 5%.
So, what is driving this accelerated growth? Companies are choosing to seek alternatives to single-use pallets for a number of reasons, including:
- The market is saturated. Since wood pallets have been around for so long. They can be put together in a matter of minutes using a few cheap and easily-accessible materials. As the market has reached a saturation point. The result is a landscape in which products need to be made more and more cheaply to undercut a host of competitors, leading to issues with quality and integrity.
- They are not durable. Stringer pallets can only be used for a couple of trips before they begin to fall apart and need to be replaced. This not only creates an enormous amount of waste. But it’s also a massive headache for companies to constantly stock spare pallets for when their current ones inevitably and quickly reach the end of their useful life.
- They are associated with a number of hazards. Due to their porosity, wood pallets can absorb spills and chemicals, not to mention their propensity for splintering and breakage. Some of the debris left behind by wood pallets can even be viewed as foreign object contamination, making wood a risky choice for pallet construction.
Meanwhile, while all of these downsides are coming to light. Plastic pallets are proving themselves to be a durable, future-forward alternative.
Here’s what has set our Australia Plastic Pallets apart from the pack:
- Plastic is easy to maintain. Compared to wood, which can absorb chemicals, mould, and dust, and act as a home to pests, plastic can easily be washed and sanitised. This makes it a headache-free solution compared to traditional options. And one that minimises risk for companies that need to ship products using pallets.
- They are food-grade. There is no room for error when it comes to food safety during the shipping process. Plastic pallets are made of food-grade materials, helping companies avoid costly recalls and therefore operate with complete peace of mind.
- Their durability is unparalleled. Did you know that plastic pallets have a working life that is 10 times longer than wood, on average? Not only are they more durable and reliable, but this makes plastic a much more sustainable choice due to its reusability.
As the market for plastic pallets grows and expands, Eco Pallets is doing the same. A new location means more storage, more strategic partnerships, and many more innovative ways to serve our loyal clients.
About Eco Pallets
From food to pharmaceuticals, we provide practical, cost-effective solutions for a wide range of industries. Aside from our lightweight plastic pallets, our product line includes bulk containers, collapsible crates, and bunded pallets.
At the heart of our business is a team of logistics, operations, and financing experts who deliver best-in-class customer service and support. Learn more about us and our MS Pallets.
For more information about the benefits of environmentally friendly plastic pallets in Sydney, contact our expert pallet suppliers at Eco Pallets today.